How do make Computer welcome you by calling your name? We are sharing how Your PC calls your name when startup and you’ll achieve similar results on your PC.
How To Make Computer Welcome You
With this trick, you’ll make your pc welcome you in its computerized voice. you’ll make your Windows-based pc say “Welcome YourName to your PC”. Make Windows Greet you with a Voice at Startup.
Follow the instructions given below:-
- Open New Document in Notepad.
- Copy and paste the precise code given below.
Dim speaks, speech
speaks="Welcome YourName to your PC"
- Replace YourName with your own name.
- Save the file as Welcomevoice.vbs or “YourName.vbs”.
- Now Press Windows key+R and Open Run panel and Paste shell:startup
- Then presses Enter. The startup folder will open then Paste the saved(Wolcomevoice.vbs) file here.
Now when you begin your computer, Windows will welcome you by calling your name.
It’s recommended to vary the sound scheme to No Sounds.
- Open control panel.
- Then open Sounds and Audio Devices Setting.
- Then click on the Sounds Tab.
- Select No Sounds from the Sound Scheme setting option.
- And Save It
Personally, this is an awesome trick. When I start my PC with anybody and the PC welcomes me, the guy wonders how brilliant a computer I have.
So, You get this. I hope it helps you to do that. Share if the article How To Make Your Computer Welcome You helps someone else.